Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mike and Samantha engagement session...

Oh yes, I do believe I have one of the greatest jobs ever! It makes my heart so happy to tell a story of love through Photography... Last weekend I had the honor of photographing Mike and Sams engagement photos... Talk about a sweet couple. They smiled so easily and genuine. Thankyou Mike and Sam for the honor! ♥ K





For more pictures click on "See More" below :)




Mike surprised Samantha with a little token of his love and desire to spend the rest of his life with her on the end of the line while they were fishing!  Such a romantic (every girl needs one).  

Look at that smile, of course she said yes!  And thats where I came in :)  Ok well not literally but soon... lol











Arent they adorable together!





Ahhh isnt that cute... a flower to show he cares haha











No comments:

Post a Comment