Sunday, May 1, 2011

Follow the flow day with my family spring of 2011...

Follow the flow day with my family spring of 2011... 


For more pictures click on "See More" below :)
My husband Zach and I wanted to take a Sunday drive to redding to go for a bike ride with the kiddos...  And check out the water flow along the way...  So before we left town we stopped by Lake Siskiyou's Box Canyon Dam




Then we Stopped halfway to Redding at Gibson Three Bridges.  Its three bridges because the original two lane bridge from the early 20th century is still there... along with two others built as the freeway grew...  I will look up build dates and post back here when I get a chance :)






Our Third stop was at Shasta Dam...  The first image below has our home and snowy white peak of Mt. Shasta in the background :)
 
This image below is off the south side of Shasta Dam...


Finally our last stop was at Turtle Bay and the Sundial Bridge along the Sacramento River... in Redding California.












View more of Living Shasta Photography portfolio here http://www.livingshasta.com/, or follow me on facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Living-Shasta-Photography/112450425635?sk=wall

No comments:

Post a Comment