Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SENIOR PORTRAITS WITH MARRISA,

tags; living shasta portrait wedding senior family children event photography mount shasta redding northern california ashland medford oregon

What a fun day I had shooting Marrisa's senior portraits with her and her mom and grandma.  We were all over the place including a stop for lunch lol.  Marissa is absolutely gorgeous inside and out!  Its a good thing I give my clients all their images because choosing favorites from these is going to be quite the chore!!!  
For more pictures click on "Read More" below :)





For more pictures click on "See More" below :)











































4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous set. Beautiful work K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ! this was so fun and the pictures are amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat & Karen (GUP & GAK) say:
    We loved the poses and the pics. Great
    job, Marissa, on your outfits, and Karrie, great
    eye again!!!! We love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW MARRISA! I KNEW YOUR WERE ALWAYS A PRETTY GIRL EVER SINCE I USED TO DRESS YOU UP IN THOSE CUTE OUTFITS HANGING IN YOUR MOMS CLOSET WHEN YOU WERE A BABY & NOW LOOK AT YOU ! I LOVE THE ONE OF YOU ON THE CHAISE LOUNGE IN THE FIELD OF YELLOW FLOWERS - IT'S A TOTALLY "WOW" FACTOR ! I'M A PHOTOGRAPHER TOO, AND THE PHOTOGRAPHER DID AN ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL JOB !!

    ReplyDelete