Friday, November 12, 2010

Swenson's Longhorns

I was driving down old stage road like I usually do, passed Swenson's ranch that I have always loved and today his longhorn ladies were quitely watching over their babies...  I luckily had my camera because all I could think about was stopping and photographing them...  Have I ever mentioned that I have a "thing" for cows :)  It swells up a nostalgia in me so strong from my childhood and early adult years of helping ranchers on my horse :)  


























2 comments:

  1. These truly are BEAUTIFUL photos! I love them all. You are so talented and have a way of making each shot special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Skye! I am so excited, you are my first follower lol! Guess I need to do a giveaway and rally here soon haha.

    ReplyDelete